Saturday, November 8, 2014

[Review] Not the Marrying Kind by Nicola Marsh

  Not the Marrying Kind (Entangled Indulgence)

Not the Marrying Kind by Nicola Marsh
Publisher: Entangled Publishing



What a fun read! It was a perfect mix of feisty and real characters with a unique story line. 

Poppy has taken over her sister's party planning business while her sister recuperates from a nasty divorce. To spice up the business, Poppy begins a Divorce Diva side and plans her first divorce party, despite keeping it a secret from her newly divorced sister. Usually I fall in love with the heros first, but I've got to say I fell into deep like with Poppy. She'd be a great friend, full of sass and snarkiness -- the perfect mix of a fun girlfriend I'd want to hang out with.

Beck Blackwood is the sexiest billionaire I've read in a long time. Not only is he successful, but he worked hard to get there. **SIGH** He also is full of snarkiness, and the two characters bicker back and forth so eloquently, you know they're meant for each other from the start.

Beck needs a wife. Poppy needs money to save her sister's business. Soon there's a marriage of convenience. I love how the two fall in love quickly, being so right for each other, and exactly what they each need. The only thing I didn't like (and it's a small negative -- the good far outways the negative) is that it felt like it ended too fast. I wanted more! MORE! MOOOOOOORRRRREEEE!

These lively characters, the dry wit and the hot hot sexiness of the story is totally worth the read! I wish I had more Poppy and Beck! Loved this book!

4 1/2 winks


BUY LINKS:



No comments:

Post a Comment