Thursday, February 27, 2014

[Book Tour] Love Me Not by Reese Ryan #Interview #CarinaPress

Title: Love Me Not
Series: Bad Boys Gone Good
Author: Reese Ryan
Release date: December 30, 2013
Genre: Erotic Romance/ Contemporary Romance
Price: $3.99 / $3.03 on Amazon



Summary:

Abandoned by a mother who chose drugs over her, Jamie Charles barely got out of her own addiction alive. Now, she pours her pain into her art while pouring drinks at a local bar. To Jamie, love is a four-letter word—until she meets Miles, a charming ad exec with piercing blue eyes who makes no secret about his desire for her.

Miles Copeland has family demons of his own, but his unhappy upbringing drove him toward hard work and success. He's determined to win Jamie over, and when he finally does, it's worth every moment he spent waiting. But when he confesses that he's falling for her, she panics. Sex is one thing, but love requires more than she can give.

Jamie can't deny her feelings, but she's haunted by her past. Miles knows his heart, but Jamie's lingering doubts have him questioning their future. It might take the threat of losing him forever for her to realize that refusing to let love in is the worst mistake of all.

Bad Boys Gone Good Series Reading Order

·         Love Me Not
·         Making the First Move

Who is your perfect hero? And why?
I prefer a gamma hero. There’s still some bad boy there, and maybe he’s a little rough around the edges. Yet he has the important qualities of a beta hero. He’s kind, thoughtful and sensitive. I like to think of gammas as mostly-reformed bad boys.

Which authors have caught your interest lately? Why?
I read Slow Ride Home by fellow Carina Press author, Leah Braemel, and I fell in love with her voice, the story and her complex characters. I’m hooked on her Grady Legacy series and can’t wait to read No Accounting for Cowboys. His Southern Temptation by Robin Covington is smart and funny with a strong heroine. After Hours by Cara McKenna features a hero and heroine who are average people—no billionaires and no yachts. It’s a bit gritty and filled with angst. All three books are super sexy and smoking hot.

What type of book have you always wanted to write?  
As a writer, chick lit and women’s fiction were my first loves. I’ve been dying to write a couple of romantic women’s fiction stories featuring ensemble casts.

Top three things on your bucket list.
1.      Travel the world.
2.      Live abroad.
3.      Attend all four tennis grand slam events.

What is your favorite scene in your new release?
My favorite scene is between my heroine and a secondary character who she’s been friends with most of her life. They are finally forced to realize that as much as they care for each other, their relationship doesn’t bring out the best in either of them. I think that scene is the primary reason several readers have asked if that secondary character will get a story down the road.

Flirting Questions 

Which actor or book character do you have a crush on?
Ryan Gosling, hands down.

What’s your favorite body part of the opposite sex?
The mouth. I love a genuine smile and I often find myself concentrating on a man’s lips when he’s speaking.

When was your last kiss?
This morning. I gave my husband a kiss as he headed out the door for work.

How did you meet your significant other?
We met as kids, because our families belonged to the same congregation. We’ve known each other all our lives, but didn’t start traveling in the same circle until I was about sixteen.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Definitely not. That’s why I’m not fond of insta-love in romances. I do believe in instant attraction, perhaps even instant infatuation. Love requires intimate knowledge and takes a lot of work.

Flirting Quickies: 

Boxers or Briefs? Boxers

Facial hair or clean shaven? Facial hair (but not a James Harden beard).

Alpha or Beta? Gamma. It’s the best of both world, baby!

Planner or Panster? I’m a little bit of a planner and a whole lot of pantser. Both are essential for me.

White wine or red? White

Coffee or tea? Tea

Vanilla or chocolate? Vanilla cake. Chocolate ice cream.

Sweet or salty? Sweet. I’ve got a ridiculous sweet tooth.

Sleep in or get up early? Get up early.

Laptop or desktop? Laptop (though I usually use it at my desk).
Winter or summer? Actually, I’m more of a spring and fall kind of girl.
Cat or dog? Dog
Twilight or Fifty Shades? Neither
Backpacking or luxury hotel? Luxury hotel. (That’s why my uncle hasn’t been able to convince me to . (That’s why my uncle hasn’t been able to convince me to go camping. Glamping, I’m considering.

Morning or night person? Morning person.
Optimist or pessimist? Definitely an optimist. No matter how many times I lose, I truly believe that next time I’ll win.

Bio:


Reese Ryan writes sexy, contemporary fiction filled with colorful characters and sinfully-sweet romance. She secretly enjoys torturing her heroines with family and career drama, reformed bad boys, revealed secrets, and the occasional identity crisis, but always rewards them with a happily ever after.

Born and raised in the Midwest, she now resides in Central North Carolina where she has happily declared herself a Bohemian Southern Belle. Visit Reese online at ReeseRyan.com. Follow her on Twitter @ReeseRyanWrites. Connect with her on Facebook or Goodreads.


Author Links:                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment